Where we work
JAM Canada's programmes have continued to have a strong effect in the second quarter of 2014 in Angola, Mozambique and South Sudan.
- Procured 202 metric tons of Corn Soya Blend (CSB) food.
- Expanded nutritional feeding into Kwanza Sul Province: feeding 4,616 beneficiaries.
- Supplied take-home rations for relatives and mothers at malnutrition clinics.
- Six malnutrition clinics benefited through our nutritional feeding programme.
- 21 schools as recipients of nutritional feeding expansion in Kwanza Sul Province.
- Warehouse Management Field Level Agreements (FLAs) signed and implemented for Mingkaman Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camp in Lakes State.
- 103,000 IDPs assisted at Mingkaman.
- 4,132 metric tons of commodities distributed to IDPs in the second quarter.
- Site establishment costs such as offices, accommodation and ICT infrastructure.
- Established logistics and supporting structures in order to implement programmes more efficiently.
- Procured maize and beans for Homegrown School Feeding Programme (HGSF).
- 6,000 beneficiaries fed in 26 schools in Inhambane Province.